Slab Leaks in Redlands
A “slab” is another term for the concrete foundation under most houses. For many local homes, the water and sewer pipes run partially below the slab or are embedded in the slab. The pipes can deteriorate or break due to tree roots or seismic activity, creating a hard-to-reach leak within the slab itself. Slab leaks can happen to any water line, hot or cold, or any drain line that runs below or within the slab.
If you believe you have a slab leak, it is important to contact our experienced plumbers as soon as possible. We serve Redlands, Yucaipa, Loma Linda, and all of the surrounding areas.
Symptoms of a Slab Leak
It is crucial to spot a slab leak early on to prevent significant damage to your home’s foundation. They are not often clearly visible, so every homeowner must be aware of the following warning signs:
- Your water meter continues to move even when all water is shut off.
- You notice sudden unexplainable spikes in your water bill.
- You hear water running through pipes when no appliance is in use.
- You notice the presence of mold, moisture, or mildew from under carpeting or floorboards.
- You notice soggy areas or pools of water outside the home.
- You experience low water pressure.
- You notice cracks or bulges developing in a concrete walls or floors.
- You notice a warm floor.
We Find and Fix Slab Leaks Fast!
The local area is no stranger to tremors, some of which are so small, we barely even notice them. These movements can exploit weaknesses in hot and cold water lines or drain lines under the foundation. With Plumbtastic Plumbing & Rooter’s PlumbCare Savings Club, you can benefit from an annual maintenance inspection that includes sophisticated electronic leak detection equipment that enables us to locate the precise location and extent of the leak without having to do any destructive digging into the slab. Once located, we can discuss the options that will handle the problem with the least amount of disruption to your home. These options can include:
- Repairing a leaking pipe
- Replacing the leaking pipe
- Rerouting or re-locating the under-slab water pipes to prevent a recurrence
Avoiding the devastating damage of slab leaks is just another reason to call us.
Connect with Plumbtastic Plumbing & Rooter today by calling (800) 497-4354 for efficient slab leak detection and repair services.
“Service was efficiently handled with great customer service!”Mohammed H.
“They were very respectful to the house and us as well. Chris and Jeff were great through the entire process.”Mark O.
“Very Satisfied”Phillip L.
“No job has been stressful as a customer because they are knowledgeable and do not take shortcuts.”Austin M.
“Plumbtastic is fantastic.”Mary Jo H.