Ever notice that plumbing problems, like many other things in life, somehow manage to come in 3’s? Or at least multiples.
But whether it’s one or five things gone wrong with your plumbing, problems usually occur at the least opportune times. Not that there’s ever a GOOD time for plumbing problems, but you get the So what’s the moral of the story, thus far? Simply this: since plumbing problems definitely have a way of taking you by surprise, aren’t your interests better served by knowing who to call before (vs. after) a problem arises?
Of course you are. Especially since a prompt and reliable response by a professional plumber can help minimize inconvenience, damage, and expense.
Don’t already have a plumber you can call your own? Then follow these steps that will help you land not just any plumber, but precisely the right one for your home, family, and budget:
- Ask family, friends, and neighbors for recommendations. And be sure to find out exactly what they liked and didn’t like about recent plumbing experiences.
- Search the internet. You can learn a lot about local service providers by looking at the time and care they put into developing their web sites, and much useful information they contain.
- Once you have the name of a few plumbers you think might be worth closer scrutiny, call them and tell them what’s important to you, including things like problem prevention, expertise in areas of greatest interest to you, how they hire and train their employees, etc.
- Ask them for referrals too, especially relevant any plumbing work you anticipate tackling somewhere down the road, such as a bathroom or kitchen upgrade or replacing your aging water heater.
- Ask if they offer discounts and, if so, how do you qualify?
- Very important: ask if they’re licensed and insured, and if they guarantee their work. Don’t be shy about asking for specifics, either. Although with the right plumber, you probably won’t have to.
Now is as a good a time as any to introduce ourselves: Plumbtastic, a professional plumbing company located in Redland and serving home owners throughout the area. We invite any and all questions you might have for us. We’ll answer them fully and provide additional information we think we might be relevant to your interests and any concerns you might have.
Of course we want you to call us. More importantly, we want you to feel confident in your choice of Plumbtastic for any home plumbing or drain need at all. And we’re confident you will be.