As someone who takes pride in your person and home, you wouldn’t think of going to work in dirty clothes. Serving a meal on dirty dishes. Or inviting guests over without first cleaning your bathroom from top to bottom.
The point? Well, each of the above actions involves water. But without clean, uncontaminated water, you’re not cleaning with the best. Part of the reason is this: most U.S. households have higher than recommended amounts of calcium and magnesium, and thus hard water.
Here are the primary symptoms:
- A filmy haze on glasses
- Whitish scaly deposits on your faucets and shower doors
- Internal damage to your water pipes, dishwasher & water heater
- Dry, dull skin and hair
- Whites that turn yellow in the wash, and colors that fade
Hard water can be much more than a nuisance. It results in money wasted on extra laundry detergent, soap, shampoo, conditioners, dishwashing detergent, and more. Hard water also can corrode the inside of pipes, thus causing premature failure not to mention water leaks that can lead to messy clean-ups and repair costs. The same goes for water-using appliances like your washing machine and dishwasher – hard water can shorten their equipment life.
The Case for Water Softening
Plumbtastic can reverse hard water problems with a high-quality and fully installed water softener. It’s become a huge hit with scores of our customers, and we’re confident you’ll sing its praises, too. Check out just some of the benefits it provides:
- Cleaner and shinier silverware, glassware, mirrors, tiles, cars, and all plumbing fixtures
- Softer skin and clean, smooth hair
- Reduced soap curd for greater ease of house cleaning
- Less soap and shampoo needed for personal care
- Softer clothes without hard minerals trapped in the fabric
- Longer-lasting fabrics
- Your whites stay whiter
- Longer-lasting appliances
- Reduced energy costs
Act Now and Start Saving Right Away
If you see evidence of hard water or even just have your doubts, contact Plumbtastic for a lab-tested water analysis. We’ll advise you on possible next steps once we determine the condition of your water supply. If there’s a problem, we’ll recommend the right solution, and then implement it to your complete satisfaction.