Living in California, it’s easy to conclude that we already know everything we need to know about conserving water. Except for the fact that nothing stands still and, as such, there are always new products and means to conserve water and other natural resources.
Plumbtastic is committed to green plumbing, living, and work practices, and to sharing what we know with our many customers throughout the Inland Empire. But that doesn’t mean we’re not equally committed to your family’s ongoing comfort, convenience and safety – that never changes.
Here are just a few of the many ways we can help you have it all while together we do even more on the energy conservation front:
• Installing water-saving fixtures like low-flow faucets, showerheads, and toilets.
• Recycle excess copper, brass, lead, plus other metal and non-metal jobsite materials.
• Thoroughly check your plumbing system for leaks that could be wasting gallons of water each day.
• Install tankless, on demand water heaters that only heat the water you need at any one time.
• Use low V.O.C (volatile organic compound) glues and cleaners, reducing the amount of harmful chemicals that are released into your home.
• Install grey water systems that store and filter dish, sink, shower and laundry water. This water can then be re-used for flushing toilets, lawn irrigation, and other non-potable purposes.
It takes time and effort to develop new habits. But once you practice them long enough, they become second nature and part of a new way of life. We’re here to help you accomplish that goal one task at a time, and for the benefit of everyone concerned, including future generations. Contact Plumbtastic today for any home plumbing need at all, or for more information about green plumbing and living practices.