We’re Up to the Challenge. And Up to the Minute.
Plumbtastic was ready from day one of the COVID-19 Virus outbreak to assist our many customers – established and new – with your home plumbing needs.
Here’s what we’re doing to protect your, your family, and our own team of “ready and willing” technicians:
- Technicians who have a fever or show other signs of illness will not be sent to your home.
- When we arrive, we’ll keep a comfortable distance between us.
- We’ll put on shoe covers before entering, and lay down cloths to protect your floors, just like always.
- Our technicians also wear latex gloves during each service call.
- We’ll use anti-bacterial wipes on all surface areas we touch, both before and after the job.
In short, Plumbtastic Plumbing & Rooter will take every necessary and advisable precaution for our mutual protection.
Plumbing – One of the Nation’s Essential Services
Ultimately, plumbing isn’t about comfort or convenience. It’s about sanitation. And never has it been more important to maintain a sanitary indoor environment.
- We can help ensure you have all the hot water you need from simple hand-washing to soothing showers.
- By performing a whole-house plumbing inspection, we can look for water leaks – hidden or otherwise – to help prevent the build-up of mold and mildew. Either can wreak havoc with your upper respiratory system.
- A clogged drain or garbage disposal allows all sorts of germs to gather and penetrate your indoor air. We can fix that too.
Coronavirus or not, plumbing problems don’t know when to take a break. So, if one comes your way, contact Plumbtastic and we’ll be ON our way.
“Service was efficiently handled with great customer service!”Mohammed H.
“They were very respectful to the house and us as well. Chris and Jeff were great through the entire process.”Mark O.
“Very Satisfied”Phillip L.
“No job has been stressful as a customer because they are knowledgeable and do not take shortcuts.”Austin M.
“Plumbtastic is fantastic.”Mary Jo H.